Lagos (AFP) - Boko Haram fighters killed a woman as she was in labour during what is feared to be the deadliest attack in the militants' six-year insurgency, Amnesty International claimed on Thursday.
- Boko Haram accused of 'crime against humanity' as massacre images emergeAFP
- Survivors of Nigeria attack describe killings Associated Press
- Satellite Images Show Horrifying Scale Of Destruction In Towns Attacked By Boko Haram Huffington Post
- Escape from Boko Haram: 'I kept stepping on dead bodies' AFP
- Nigeria appeals for support after 'deadliest' Boko Haram attack AFP
"Half of the baby boy (was) out and she died like this," the unnamed witness was quoted as saying.